Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, more than 260 GW of additional capacity was put in place across the world in 2020 and their growth has jumped by 50%. IRENA Director General Francesco Camera hailed the advent of the “decade” of renewable energy.
Selection of products
To read also
- Call for tenders for a first floating wind farm off Belle-Île and Île de Groix
- What are the steps to follow to produce solar energy in co-ownership?
- ZE Energy and the Banque des Territoires are developing hybrid photovoltaic and storage solar power plants
- The second largest photovoltaic plant in France will be commissioned on Saturday in the Meuse
- Six candidates pre-selected for a future wind farm in Normandy
- EDF ENR joins forces with Axtom to accelerate the development of photovoltaic solar power in buildings
- Photowatt, photovoltaic specialist and EDF subsidiary, raises concerns in Isère
- Singapore builds solar farms on water for lack of space