This competition, organized in partnership with the Association of Mayors of France and Inter-municipal Presidents, the FFB, the Heritage Foundation and the Caisse d'Epargne, rewards municipalities and inter-municipal authorities that have carried out restoration or upgrading operations. in value of their built heritage.
Selection of products
To read also
- Call for projects for the Qualitel 2023 Endowment Fund
- The Parvis du Breuil residence for Antony and Lorenove Grands-Comptes, candidates for the 5th edition of the CoachCopro Trophies
- At the Village des Athlètes-Universeine, Cibetec wins the gold medal for low-carbon custom-made precast concrete
- In a Brazilian favela, an architecture prize for "the house of the year"
- Launch of two calls for creation as part of the 2023 cultural activation of the Citadel of Ajaccio
- The BnF launches the architectural competition for its Amiens site
- Certivea and the Smart Buildings Alliance reward the most outstanding connected and communicating buildings
- French architect Thomas Coldefy wins the International Architecture Competition for the reconstruction of the European Parliament in Brussels