An ever growing success! This 16th edition of the Photo Contest of the Agence Qualité Construction Avoiding building disorders, learning by images! confirms the interest of illustrating disorders through images and the need to focus on pedagogy to recall good practices.
Selection of products
To read also
- Alain Taravella, President of Altarea, elected professional of the year
- 2021 winners of the "heritage ribbons" competition
- Bpifrance and Ademe present the 20 companies of the second promotion of the Energy Transition Accelerator
- Veolia and the students of the School of Engineers of the City of Paris rethink the city after the Covid-19
- Winners of the Archi Jeunes architecture competition organized by the Valode & Pistre agency
- Launch of the 2021 National Engineering Prize
- CINOV launches the trophy for the feminization of engineering, consulting and digital professions
- Anne Lacaton and Jean-Philippe Vassal, architects of low-cost well-being, pritzker laureates
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria