For the Last Panache, its 20th major show, the Puy du Fou imagined a room unique in the world: The Theater of the Giants. Written by Philippe de Villiers, the 2016 novelty requires a unique structure, with disproportionate volumes.
Selection of products
To read also
- Ecovegetal supplies 11.000 m² of vegetated mats for the T9 Tramway line in Ile-de-France
- LCA Construction Bois displays a new residence in Nantes with wood
- Tubesca-Comabi and FMS Ringue deploy their know-how for the renovation of the Palais Chaillot in Paris
- Petit, a subsidiary of Vinci Construction France, delivers the Emblem tower in the business district of Paris La Défense (92)
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province