The Construction Quality Agency (AQC) publishes, as part of its REX High-performance Buildings (REX BP) scheme, the “Heat pump under renovation” report. It presents 12 major lessons drawn from observations observed in the field and from the analysis of experts in the field.
Selection of products
To read also
- Boilers have a future: decarbonization, technical progress and a new hydrogen vector
- In 2022, the flooring market driven by renovation according to Udirev
- French manufacturers involved in the deployment of decarbonization solutions
- A survey reveals that the majority of French people fear a very harsh winter
- The heating market: managing the crisis, preparing for the aftermath... the countdown has begun
- Cochebat unveils the first 2022 figures for the hydrodistribution and PCRBT markets
- The window market in France has grown by 12,5% in volume in two years
- Qualitative study of the heat pump market carried out by Observ'ER
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?