Twenty environmental activists, supported by EELV and LFI deputies, blocked traffic for a few hours on Wednesday in front of the National Assembly to demand that an additional 12 billion euros be kept in the budget for the thermal renovation of housing, voted on Monday against the opinion of the government.
Selection of products
To read also
- Prestigious villas and watering: demonstration against a golf course near Aix-en-Provence
- Thousands of concrete opponents gathered in the Larzac
- New day of mobilization against the pension reform on January 31
- A group of climate activists briefly block the ring road in Paris
- Climate and housing: activists block a major Parisian highway
- In Bayonne, hundreds of demonstrators denounce the suspension of "anti-Airbnb" regulations
- Transport and construction professionals block the oil depot in the port of Lorient to protest against the price of fuel
- JO-2024: around 300 people demonstrate against the "concreting" of Seine-Saint-Denis
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?