The Alliance HQE-GBC France presents a guide bringing together examples of good practices from European Union countries. This one which integrates the life cycle approach to assess the performance of buildings on health and the environment, thus contributing effectively to the fight against climate change.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy: from very small businesses to large groups, how to use business aid
- Entry into force of the Housing Information Booklet: Issues, tools and implementation
- The OPPBTP publishes a guide on external thermal insulation with rigid insulation
- Publication of the RE2020 Smart Guide: Building housing with Smart Concrete Systems
- Publication of a guide for the management of condominiums
- Energy renovation: Anah offers a system to make households aware of the risks of fraud and carry out the work in complete peace of mind
- Revaluation of MaPrimeRénov' on April 15: what work to start and at what cost?
- Building sector: how to better value & deconstruct?
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022
- Despite the return of the rain, France is experiencing an unprecedented winter drought… and restrictions on water use, unheard of!