Ban gas boilers? The French government is launching a consultation until July 28 with elected officials and professionals planning to ban the installation of new gas boilers, the Ministry of Energy Transition said on Monday evening June 5.
Selection of products
To read also
- RE2020: new carbon thresholds in 2025, 2028 and 2031
- Tourist cities will be able to better regulate furnished tourist accommodation
- Fight against concretization: compromise deputies-senators for more "flexibility"
- More money and stability for housing renovations, senators demand
- Sites & Cités Remarquables and the CDI FNAIM ask the government for an ECD specific to old buildings
- The government unveils a plan against "overtourism"
- Prohibition of gas boilers: twelve measures to accompany the government's proposal
- Capping the rise in rents: more than 150 retail brands want to be eligible
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- Art and Windows: honoring French know-how
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals