On the final day of the appeal trial in the Helvet Immo loan case, the prosecution castigated the "deception" of the BNP Paris subsidiary. "The clauses were clear," retorted the defense. The court will deliver its judgment on November 28.
Selection of products
To read also
- Host Stéphane Plaza accused of violence by former partners
- In Tunisia, the heritage of the island of Djerba on the UNESCO list
- Lafarge contests its indictment for endangering its Syrian employees
- In Tunisia, electricity cut for several hours throughout the country
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses